Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Leader's eyes open iron woman - susanthika


Susanthika - many have forgotten that the Sri Lankan goodwill distinguished athletes who face the world.The leader's responsibility to find her needs .it is those who do not understand , she posed a great challenge .it is her strength once again displayed the opportunity .this situation of value to find her.

She told the media , that an officer from  the presidential secretariat had informed her over the phone that the president would look into the matter.Ms : jayasinha said the sports minister had suspended her salary since apria and therefore she decided to auction her silver medal.


he said the Sport Minister knows only to sling mud at her and has charged that she was attempting to settle down in Australia after selling the medal.

 “If I want to settle abroad, I would have chosen US as I have a multiple visa for myself and my child. I want to stay in Sri Lanka. However, what I said was that if Sri Lanka does not value my talents, it is better to work even as a labourer in Australia where I won the medal,” 

Abisanka news

No comments:

Post a Comment